When you know you’ll need a ride, contact the RBT dispatchers to make your resevation. Trip reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
You will need to provide your appointment time, your pick up location, and your destinationf location. Trips may be scheduled for multiple days with one phone call. All trips -- with the exception of medical appointments, require a scheduled return time.
Calls made after normal business hours (M - F: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM and Saturday: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM) will be returned the following business day.
On the day of your appointment:
- Be ready 60 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Have the exact fare ready when you board the bus, as drivers do not make change.
- Drivers are not authorized to make unscheduled stops.
If you must cancel a trip:
- Call the dispatcher at least 2 hours before your appointment time.
- Cancellations must be phoned in to RBT.
- Failing to call will be consider a "No Show"; no shows may result in a suspension or termination of service.
Please note: River Bend Transit reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who conducts themself in a manner which is deemed overtly offensive, dangerous, disruptive or may otherwise impose concerns for the safety and/or well-being of passengers, transit employees or the vehicle/property.